If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Campaign Ad

edited 2011-09-27 11:21:17 in IJAM
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
It's like Michael Bay directed a campaign ad.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Lol.  I will give points for creativity.

Though the guy isn't an American (in the sense that he means).  He's a Texan.  He said that Texas should be free to secede from the US.
  • OK, I have a few points here:-

1. "Proven leadership". How does this advert prove Rick Perry is a leader? I thought it would go on about how great he was as Governor of Texas or something.

2. "The US is the last, best, hope of mankind". Look, I know politicians try to look patriotic, but does the guy seriously think the rest of us losers need to apply for American passports asap or we're doomed? Also, that's a rip-off of something Abraham Lincoln said.

3. Michael Bay would at least have put in some cool explosions. I feel cheated. 

• You can change. You can.
    Hey, that's some good editing

it's still shit.

and i'll tell you why. because it implies that not being obama automatically makes you a better candidate. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm not saying anything about it's message.  Just that it's so over the top and awesome that I love it.
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh, I know, I still am allowed for my opinion am I

>:(