If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bob Chandler is dead

edited 2011-09-18 06:18:46 in General
Mexican fag
...at least, I think so.

My source (the CWCki) is run by ED trolls, and they've pulled shit like this in the past. Anyway, if it's true, I can't say I didn't see it coming. Guy was in notoriously bad shape. I kinda pity him, having to deal with a psychopathic manchild son and all.

(Do we have this already?)

Comments

• Instead of flowers, you may make monetary donations to his widow, Barbara Chandler and son, Christian Chandler.

I don't know if I should feel pity.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Yeah, that's both arrogant and pathetic.
  • -sigh- I had a feeling that that post would elicit a negative response.

What I meant to say was I kinda feel sorry for him and all, but I'm not sure if I should send financial aid to his son who may I pojnt out already has a government-sponsored monthly tugboat
    What I'm saying is "money's better than condolences" is pretty grimy. Not to mention being so blunt about it.
  • I seriously pity the man. I mean, who wants to be known as "the father of a lazy, irresponsible, parasitic manchild" after his death?
    He won't be, because Chris Chandler isn't well-known outside of internet circles. He'll be remembered for his military service and, presumably given the patent, his cleverness in engineering.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    It's quite sad how the children he had with his first wife are a Math Major and an ophtalmologist and the child he had with his second wife was .... well... Chris
  • Clean your room little Billy
    ^^ Wasn't there another who's a film critic and a musician, or is he one of those you mentioned?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    That one is Barbara's son ,not Bob's
  • Clean your room little Billy

Ah, right. Just that Cole (I think that's his name?) looks so much like Chris that I thought he was born from the same marriage.

• You beat me to it. I was going to make a thread about this. It's true, he got an obituary.

I really do feel sorry for him. He reminded me somewhat of my own father. It seemed he had lots of stories to tell but now never will. He wasn't perfect, especially with raising his son, but he was a man of the past. 
  • I used to read Chris Chandler's name on TV Tropes and wonder who the hell he was. Now this thread has caused me to google his name.

And, to quote, the immortal Mr T, I pity the fool. If he wasn't such a colossal jerk, his life would be a tragic tale of an autistic man exploited for kicks by teenagers. Even factoring in him being a colossal jerk, it's still kind of tragic. Truly, this is a man who should keep the hell away from the internet. 

• His life is the kind that no reality TV show will ever be able to recreate. It's just oddly entertaining.