If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts."

edited 2011-09-17 17:10:57 in Webspace
OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
What the fuck. This brand used to advertise as being allergen-free.

Well, I guess my roommate gets some enchiladas.

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    As someone allergic to lots of things, I run into this sort of bullshit alot. Generally, they just say it so that on the off-off-off chance someone gets a reaction the company can't be sued. It never actually means that the allergen is in the product. Besides, the description is so vague that it can apply to nearly everything; most companies work with allergens, but that doesn't mean that their related products have said allergens in them.

Fun fact: Peanut M&Ms have a warning on them that says "May contain peanuts".
  • edited 2011-09-17 18:25:57
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah, I know about all that. My allergies are really deadly, though, so I don't risk it.

It's just that this company used to put in big print on their labels that they didn't allow nuts of any kind on their premises, so buying something from them and seeing this is really annoying.
  • edited 2011-09-17 18:25:58
    ^^ Sad thing is, I could totally figure somebody getting sued if that warning weren't there.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Yeah, I guess it's annoying, it just doesn't really mean anything.