If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The sticky on /co/

edited 2011-09-16 07:49:12 in Webspace
Pony Sleuth
Temporary sticky, to explain the situation.
The battle between My Life Me fans and rabid haters is getting out of hand. The solution is to allow one thread, like with MLP. Create more and risk ban and deletion. On the other hand, reporting the official thread gets you banned for a bit longer. Face it, haters, that stuff is /co/ related.

Aw shit. People like this?

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Knowing 4chan in general I wouldn't be surprised if they like this BECAUSE it pissed so many people off.

There's at least one person on Tv Tropes that likes it unironically though, complete with PSL.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Someone needs to detonate that sticky.
  • edited 2011-09-16 12:45:30
    Kichigai birthday!!
    They like it ironically,mainly because it is great riffing material.

Not saying there aren't genuine fans though,I don't know how but they exist.
  • edited 2011-09-16 12:05:28
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^^@First part of post: Yeah, a similar thought occurred when I saw it. I'm sure some of the "fans" are butthurt about ponies and trying to prove a point. But I guess it's also likely that there are underage b& weeaboo faggots who sincerely enjoy it.

@Second part of post: Bleck.
    What is My Life Me?
  • Underage b& weeaboo faggotry.

I think Nick is better equipped to go into detail. At the very least, his avatar suggests that.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    It's a Canadian cartoon drawn like a 13-year-old weeaboo's Deviantart "manga" that, ironically, only runs on Disney Channel Asia.
    ...what