If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Holy shit, Cracked, stop fucking with me.

edited 2011-09-14 05:49:28 in IJAM
One foot in front of the other, every day.

Comments

• edited 2011-09-14 06:03:19
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    Oh I remember that stupid article.

Hey, did the author ever bother to take into account the fact that the vast majority of shots fired in battle are suppressing fire? Or that, most soldiers in our armies are part of logistics and not combat?

Basically, take a bunch of facts, extrapolate some ridiculous conclusion and you can make a 'paper' on anything.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ Stop ruining my fun, spoilsport.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Actually, commando dude has a point. I would also like to point out the way stormtroopers fire their weapons. If I recall correctly, its been a while since I've seen them, in all the scenes where they actually kill rebels, (the opening scene for example) the stormtroopers are taking up more stable firing positions such as on one knee and they're holding their blasters up to their faces where they can actually see where their blasters are pointed at. Whenever they're firing at the heroes, they're all standing straight up and shooting from the hip, which is a terribly inaccurate way to shoot.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    On the other hand, laser guns.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The whole "instinctively not wanting to take a human life" thing makes less sense when you realize Stormtrooper are all vat-grown clones literally bred from day one for war.
  • a little muffled
    I think it's canon that not all of them are clones by the time of the original trilogy, actually. A lot of them still would be, obviously.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-09-14 23:24:55
    Yeah the Empire was enlisting joes by then.

Were it not for certain events, two of them would've been Luke and Biggs IIRC.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Yeah the Empire was enlisting joes by then.

G.I. Joe! A Real Imperical Hero!