If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Singing Passion of Hatsune Miku

edited 2011-09-12 01:33:34 in Media
This song is giving me a massive hateboner right now. I've gotten a perfect on hard mode but I can't even complete extreme. I simply don't have the strength to BUTTON SPAM AT THE SPEED OF SOUND for bursts of 20 seconds with paltry pauses in between.

The prime offense here is the second half of the song. I can get the first half just fine but I flunk so quickly when they do ridiculous stuff. It's do-able for this guy because he's doing the arcade version where the buttons are nice and big and respond to a featherly touch, but it's exactly the same beat count on the PSP, where the buttons are tiny and need a bit of pressing.

I can do rhythm games if there's actually a rhythm, not just GO SOOPER FAST, but this is crazyyyy. ;//////; For the record it's the only song I can't complete on extreme. And now it's like messing with my OCD a bit. e_e

If there were any reasonable way for me to do it besides idk getting 200% stronger than my wussy arms and stamina currently allow then I wouldn't complain. And it's my fault anyway for being weak, and not the game's for being tough, but I just wanted to take a moment for once and say YEAH THIS IS REALLY DAMN UNFAIR ASS FAKE DIFFICULTY. D8 BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

okay I'm done

Comments