If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This dubstep (I think) song.

edited 2011-09-11 21:58:53 in Wonderful posts
[tɕagɛn]
So, there was some thread about Skrillex on Doujinstyle. So, today, being mildly interested in Dubstep, I typed the name into youtube about 5 minutes ago and hit the first song I saw:

Okay, I have one thing to say:

The dubstep part is okay. But...I actually find the first 40 seconds to be better.

So....the supposed dubstep group has a song whose non-dubstep part sounds better than the dubstep part (too much WUB WUB)

Oh jesus, I'm retarded. That part shows up later with the dubstep in the song. That's what I get for not listening to the whole song.

I want to find out if there are songs that sound similar to those first 30 seconds, though....

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I'm on my iPod so I can't link, by maybe you should check out "Air & Lacm Thereof" by James Blake, another dubstep artist.