If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mojo Jojo reads Puella Magi Madoka Magica

edited 2011-09-10 06:05:45 in Liveblogging
Greetings again, readers. This time, I, Mojo Jojo, shall read the Japanese comic adaptation of the ridiculously popular (which is to say much hyped about)Japanese show Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and you shall read about me reading this Japanese comic adaptation of the aforementioned show named Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Now, the reason why I am reading the Japanese comic adaptation instead of the actual show, which is to say the source material for the Japanese comic adaptation of Puella Magi Madoka Magica (which is the show), is because I, Mojo Jojo, cannot seem to find any websites hosting the videos which comprise the series (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) that have not been taken down by accursed copyright laws that I hate or do not like. Also, whenever I try to torrent the show, I have next to no seeders, despite this show named Puella Magi Madoka Magica being extremely popular! Yes, instead, I, Mojo Jojo, shall read the Japanese comic or manga adaptation of the show, Puella Magi Madoka Magica! I will begin later.

I, Mojo Jojo, do not see why the show (and by extension the Japanese comic adaptation of the show) referred to as Puella Magi Madoka Magica is so popular or hyped about. It looks like or appears to be just another unoriginal magical girl story, which is to say it is nothing devoted magical girl show watchers (or Japanese comic book adaptations of Magical Girl show readers) such as I, Mojo Jojo, have not seen before. Nevertheless, I, Mojo Jojo, shall read this adaptation, to see what everybody is making conversation about. Also, I, Mojo Jojo, am not sure if the Japanese comic is faithful to the source material, which is to say that in my opinion, the Japanese comic or manga's faithfulness to the source material (which is the show Puella Magi Madoka Magica) is dubious. Therefore, you may be confused when you read this liveblog on the Japanese comic adaptation of the popular show Madoka Magica and my reading of it if you have only viewed or watched the show itself. And this, ladies and gentlemen (and Icalasari), concludes my brief introduction.

(OOC: The real reason why I didn't just stream the videos was because I was afraid that streaming them would go against the rules here, but it wouldn't be in-character for Mojo Jojo to say that)

Comments