If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The government finally thinks I can drink.

edited 2011-09-08 09:52:50 in Politics
Pony Sleuth
Nevermind that for three years I could already vote, enlist to fight in one of our three wars, and get married (but not to a man). It's only now that my government deems me responsible enough to buy and consume alcohol. This is also the case despite the fact that most other countries, if they permit alcohol at all, allow it at 18 without anything horrible happening to those countries. In fact, an unhealthy abuse of alcohol seems to be a good deal more common among underage Americans. This age restriction also exists in spite of underage drinking being culturally acceptable in every subculture here worth giving a shit about, the reasonable age limit of both our neighbors, and the astounding ease of acquiring alcohol when underage. 

Oh, and for about five years I could pilot a wheeled land vehicle that runs on exploding dinosaurs.

Comments