If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Miss Universe

edited 2011-09-07 18:10:56 in Wonderful posts
I wonder what extraterrestrials think of us.

Comments

• That we're way sexier than them and are really the only people qualified to have such beauty pageants because let's face it, they probably have something weird like multiple eyes or face fins or something like that, and those are just ewww gross.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Just pray that never find out about the Eurovision Song Contest.  They would think Earth is utterly devoid of musical taste and talent.
  • Please, with all the stupid shit on TV and around the internet, them finding out about that would be the least of our problems.
  • But, we do have multiple eyes.

Maybe they have one of every organ and think it's weird that we have two copies of a bunch of them.
  • edited 2011-09-07 18:30:23
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    ^^ It's really hard to wrap your mind with a 50+ year TV show that has singing pirates, crossing dressing dude that looks like Miss Doubtfire in sequins, epic sax dude, and somehow spawned ABBA and Riverdance.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-09-07 18:31:41
    ^^Well, there you go. How can you be sexy while hopping around, your one boob bouncing solitudinously like a fat lonely woman in a car on a bumpy road?

Exactly.

^What if they happen to be a race of singing, crossdressing sequin wearing, sax playing alien pirates?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Sergei Stepanov

VS

Careless Whisper Man

THE TIME OF RETRIBUTION

battle 1

DECIDE THE DESTINY
  • Maybe the aliens don't have boobs.

Sacs of fat that secrete infant food isn't something I'd call objectively appealing.
  • And that kind of attitude is why you'll never be Miss Universe, Gelzo.
  • Sacs of fat that secrete infant food are objectively appealing.

There, I just declared it.
  • No rainbow star
    ...How many animals even HAVE sacs of fat that are that noticeable and excrete milk?
  • Cows, for a start.