If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There's CP In This Thread

edited 2011-09-07 10:29:05 in Wonderful posts
ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
Hello! Pleasure to meet you!

(I know I don't like unfunny and unoriginal jokes regarding my name especially CP ones but I had to break down and do this)

Comments

• Capture the Control Point!
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Capture the Control Point!
    THIS POINT IS MINE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
  • I, Mojo Jojo, find this thread unfunny, which is to say that I do not find this thread humorous! You, sir, are a bad comedian, on the grounds that your jokes are bland and predictable, which is to say that they are nothing I have not encountered before, thus making them (the jokes, that is) boring! You should not have become a comedian, which is to say that you should have pursued a job that befits your intellect better, such as a janitor that does janitorial duties!
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Goddammit! This is the worst snowclone in forum history.
  • edited 2011-09-07 10:54:39
    HEIL MEEEEE
    This thread is perverted and wrong. You should feel ashamed of yourself, OP, for making a sockpuppet representation of CP after the events that have transpired here recently.

FOR SHAME
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Too soon.

Sinking.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    The Mojojojo sockpuppet is brilliant, though.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Yeah, I thought so

*plays taps for the dying thread*
  • edited 2011-09-08 05:38:24
    That is correct! I am brilliant! My low opinion of your intellect is unchanged, however (which is to say that I do not think highly of your intelligence)