If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That this was ruled a suicide

edited 2011-09-06 18:39:05 in Meatspace
But you never had any to begin with.
(Quoted from this SA thread, for anyone who is a member there and can thus break through the paywall.)

On July 13, Rebecca Zahau, girlfriend of Medicis Pharmaceuticals founder and CEO Jonah Shacknai, was found hanging from the balcony in Shacknai's San Diego area mansion, by Shacknai's brother, who reportedly cut her down. The rope from which she was hanging was anchored to a bed. Her hands and feet were bound when she was found by police in the backyard and she was nude. Subsequent examination showed that she had evidence of head trauma with hemorrhages under the scalp, had residue of duct tape or a similar substance on her legs, and a shirt that had been found wrapped around her neck had previously been stuffed in her mouth as a gag. A note was found painted on the door near where she was found, 'She Saved Him Can You Save Her' in black paint.
If that was a suicide, I'll eat my non-existent hat.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    D:
  • You can change. You can.
    oh, great, stupidity. how i love/hate thee
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    She Saved Him Can You Save Her is a great name for my upcoming gltichstep dance-post-punk album.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Hey, that's big news in my area.  It's interesting to note that the boyfriend's son had an accident before this happened.  He died later due to injuries.