If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

купить коммунистической одежды сайте России времена

edited 2011-09-05 12:25:39 in Wonderful posts
водку пить славы раза

купить славную Футболки, майки славные-мать-Россию. KOM / славы / мать/ Россия / Ленина

прекрасный снег Петербург Санкт славы водки озера Байкал

Цены начинаются от 

один миллион долларов

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So who's sock is this?
  • You went and did it didn't you?

AW HELL NO!

• edited 2011-09-05 12:28:59
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ...the fuck

Even when I use Google Translate, that makes no sense.
  • edited 2011-09-05 12:28:58
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    Do you think a Spammer would be called rusbot and use wonderful posts really?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Clearly it's a very self aware bot! :P
  • No rainbow star
    No, no, I don't need any... Whatever it is you're selling
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    drink vodka glory times

buy a nice t-shirts, glorious mother Russia. KOM / fame / mother / Russia / Lenin

beautiful snow Petersburg St. vodka glory of Lake Baikal

Prices start from

one million dollars

oдo
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    (OдO)
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Also, there is no link to an online store. Failure.
  • /)^3^(\
  • You know there are beautiful Russian girls wanting to meet Western men involved here somewhere...

• edited 2011-09-05 12:51:22
    a little muffled
    Let's try to communicate with it!

Когда Imp печной трубы умирает, противница цели кладет карточку от его или её руки na górze его или её архива.

Командир самомоднейшее имя для более старого горца дракона, волшебство: собирая различная форма которая подчеркивает социальные взаимодействия, интересные игры, и творческое здание палубы. Она может быть сыгранное индивидуальный но обычно предназначена для многих игроков.
  • QUICK

GET BEHOLDERESS HERE
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Супер дешевые лекарства рецепта превратить ваши жировые отложения в Rolex часы!
  • edited 2011-09-05 19:49:56
    No rainbow star
    ^ I can get a Rolex for a mere ваши!? Sign me up!