If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My left arm

edited 2011-09-04 21:45:20 in Meatspace
But you never had any to begin with.
To explain this, backstory first: Few years back, I took a heavy fall on my left elbow, with the floor being made of reinforced concrete. Didn't break anything, but left my arm almost immobile from pain for a week.

Anyhow, since then, my arm's never fully recovered, and aches on a regular basis, and gets especially bad when the weather starts getting colder. In conclusion, my arm currently hurts like hell, and I have no painkillers.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Awww, I know that feel. Except it's my leg. And I need a cane. Which I didn't bring.

And that sucks.

Anyway, try wrapping it in blankets and leaving it still?
  • Poot dispenser here
    ...Ow, man, that has to hurt.

Reminds me of when I slipped in the shower and landed on one of my arms. I turned out fine, though.
  • No rainbow star
    My ankles try to do this to me :D
  • edited 2011-09-05 02:07:44
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Happened to my dad's shoulder. Bike accident.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I know that feel.

Wait, no i don't.

That sucks :(
  • edited 2011-09-05 12:08:55

Nurofen is the most effective pain-killer I ever used and you can get it without prescription. If you can't  get to a chemist, a couple of shots of gin also works well, but drinking to quell pain isn't a great habit to pick up long  term.

Also, if this is a chronic problem, perhaps you should see a docter.