If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A question from the IJBM staff.

Comments

• $80+ per session
    But my vote is still yes.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I change my vote to yes.
  • $80+ per session
    Reading our PMs outloud could either be really great, or really bad.

So I say do it.
  • No rainbow star
    :< I want a pet spammer. I'll feed him and play with him and take him out for walkies~
  • Juan, if this ends up not happening because of your vote, then you won't get to say that you told us so.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Eh, if it's a bot and/or not speaking english, I don't see much hilarity arising out of this.
    juan is liability to team

and his fat mother
  • No rainbow star
    ~And dress him up and call him Mr. Cuddles and let Clocky whore him out~
  • You can change. You can.
    Juan, if this ends up not happening because of your vote, then you won't get to say that you told us so.

I prefer to not create a situation where I can gloat about everyone feeling bad. 

But yeah, hyperbole aside, I just don't see how this would be funny. It's your choice, though. I'm going with no because to me, it'd be like watching Epic Movie or some stupid unfunny shit.
  • No rainbow star
    ~And ship him with Juan~
  • Are you guys going to be serious about giving yes/no answers and putting it to a vote, or is this going to turn out to be some sort of vague "reaching a general consensus" bullshit?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm going to go with no, too. It's gonna be more trouble than it's worth.
  • edited 2011-09-04 15:45:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    stupid slow internet
  • So that's two nos from Forzare.
    lol
  • No rainbow star
    We get multiple votes!?

Then my votes:

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    HELLS Yes!
    Yes!
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    I sorta declined the spammer already, didn't notice this topic until afterwards :p  Either way, I don't see how a russian spambot would be any fun; it probably wouldn't understand what we said regardless.
    Nyarly can flirt with him I guess.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Could have been probational, leading to hilarious derails for a week (The humour would wear thin after a bit, I admit)
  • No rainbow star
    :< Fine. I guess somebody will just have to make a RussianSpammer sockpuppet and entertain us for a week
  • I would have probably chuckled if he had let in without previous warning. At this point, I don't think it would have been funny. Though if others still wanted to, sure why not.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yeah, I'm not seeing the humor here, I don't think.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    This is one of those things that is amusing to imagine, but would just be annoying in practice.
  • I don't know what would be so funny about a spambot just saying some things and then getting banned.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Well, I don't really see what's so entertaining about wonderposting either, but apparently people enjoy it, so... I guess it's one of those things that people see differently.
    ^^ Same.
  • It's because it's retarded and stupid.

Being retarded and stupid when you normally are expected to be somewhat intelligent is funny.
  • You can change. You can.
    Wonderposting is funny only when Tzetze does it, trufax

if you're not Tzetze, you can't pull it off.
    Who expects a spambot to be intelligent?

If it had been let in without telling anyone, it would just get sighs of annoyance and flagged posts.

If it had been let in after we were told about it, the same thing would happen when it just fills topics up with copy/paste russian bs.