If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm reading my own posts in Pinkie Pie's voice

2»

Comments

• *waives Tnoph's fee*

Here's the problem, Anonus. Look at all these other people here. If I give you candy, they'll all want candy, and then I won't be able to OBSESSIVELY HOARD eat it myself!
  • Oh alright, fine. I'll buy my own candy!
  • It's happening again.

And she sounds kinda annoyed, probably 'cause of her expression in the avatar.
  • I always think you're angry when you're using that one.
  • IJBM: I kind of want to join the pony RP but I don't want to actually visit TVTropes everyday.
  • We had a few drops and we're just now starting to roleplay. I think now would be a better time to join than later.

Knowledge of the show would really help make things a lot smoother, but I think something could be worked out in case you are (or anyone else is) legitimately interested.
  • edited 2011-04-01 19:25:52
    ^^^ Sometimes I am, like with the famous "let's make the forum not suck" rant. Right now, though, I just picked it because it seemed appropriate to "It Just Bugs Me".

^ I suppose I should actually start participating at some point, since I went to the effort of coming up with a character. Admittedly, I'm kinda nervous/hesitant, because I've never ever done an RP before and I have no idea how it works.
  • It would probably at least reassure everyone (including yourself I guess) that you're serious about participating if you make a post in the discussion thread.

I'm having a hard time remembering what everyone posted. Did you ever finish your character?
  • IJBM: My brilliant "create an ambiguous pony yay" idea has already been taken.
  • Of course it was already taken. What do you expect from tropers.

You could probably take that role anyway. That was Saturn, right? I'm not sure whether they're coming back to RP.

Maybe I should have sent out some more PMs, but I'm not sure if it's worth bothering.