If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

T Squares

edited 2011-09-02 20:33:11 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
They look like handleless swords Or maybe I just have a +1 broken sword of art?

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I draw my T's with a crooked top though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...you meant t serifs.

I thought you were talking about the t-test in statistics, or Tech Squares (an MIT-based square dancing club), or even C-Square, a.k.a. Chesire Cat, the personal spaceship of Tweedledee and Tweedledum in Kiddy Grade.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Huh?

Nobody means T Serifs.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    IJBM: T-Square is the Georgia Tech class announcement/assignment submission thingy, so I can't actually see this term and not assume people are talking about it.
  • what the hell is a T-square
  • edited 2011-09-02 20:56:31
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^, ^ A T Square:

• edited 2011-09-02 20:56:28
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -nevermind-
  • what the hell

i have literally never seen that kind of thing in real life
    It's used by draftsmen.
  • edited 2011-09-02 20:58:10
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    That would explain why an engineering school named part of their online stuff after it.
  • edited 2011-09-02 20:58:22
    No rainbow star
    ^^ And artists in a technical drawing class, apparently :D
    Well, they're useful for drawing accurate horizontal and vertical lines.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ And also useful for dispatching Ganondraft if you find the Master T Square :D

...I can't get the sword image out of my head, alright?
    I think it looks like a hammer or mattock.
  • edited 2011-09-02 22:35:16
    I need one. A smaller one, that is; the one I have is about as large as an axe. Granted, it was meant to be used with a drawing board and is scaled as such.
  • edited 2011-09-02 22:36:43
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    How much damage does it do normally, mini-critted, and critted?

I assume it's an engie melee weapon.
  • Never tested it out on my enemies, though I accidentally dropped it on my foot once. Woke up in hospital a month later.
    Damn.  With an effect that good, it must be like no random crits, +100% weapon switch time, and more.
  • I want to know how I was knocked out by a bit of wood landing on my foot. I wasn't even doing my usual "Pick up the T-Square and run around screaming and swinging it like it's an axe" thing.
    WMG: It induces a poison status effect.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ It has a bonus to dropping?