If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I was going potty and a spider ran across my toes

edited 2011-09-01 23:40:31 in General
MY BEAUTIFUL BARE TOES

WTF SPIDER

WTF

NO NO NO

inb4scaredtheshitoutofyoujokes

I. Hate. Spiders. I hate them even when they're NOT on me. ;////////; Uggghhhh~~~~!

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    FUCK

JUST FUCKING FUCK

FUCK ME

FUCK MY SOUL
  • edited 2011-09-01 23:41:41
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Sounds pretty awful. I'm really arachnophobic myself.

This reminds me of the time I had a six-inch centipede on my foot for god knows how long before I noticed.
  • Poot dispenser here
    I have seen Scorpions in my bathroom too many times to be fazed that much by spiders.
  • edited 2011-09-01 23:44:55
    @Schitzo: I can't decide which experience was worse now. XD But now I'm doing that thing where I'm overly sensitive and keep imagining a bug crawling on me when it's not. D;

@INUH: Holy JESUSSSSSS asdfghkl. I've never actually seen a live centipede and they freak me out. DX

^ O_O ... DX
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The story behind that is kinda weird, actually. I opened a bottle of sprite and dropped the cap. I felt it land on my foot, then I looked down and HOLY SHIT MASSIVE CENTIPEDE! AHHH!

What's weird is that this was in my kitchen, and my family still hasn't found the cap, indicating that it magically transformed into a centipede.
  • ...Oh my god. The centipede ATE THE CAP.
  • Poot dispenser here
    What? It's normal in Arizona.
    ^^I really prefer the magic version. With your version, it could have just as easily taken off my big toe in that time.

^Alabama too.
  • Washington buggies seem pretty tame, so I shouldn't be so terrified, but spiders are just HRRRGHGNHGH

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Spiders are cool, but the ones around here all look like Brown Recluses (very poisonous), so I'm rather wary around them.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I also hate spiders.

I hate it more when someone scoops one on a piece of paper and tries to scare me with it, because it works like a charm.

My room is particularly warm, and my balcony door opens and closes on a regular basis so spiders always get into my room. I've been having my revenge though; when I smoke on my balcony, I ash into any and all spider webs I see, nullifying them without destroying them, essentially destroying spider real-estate.

Fuck you, spiders.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I punch whatever spider I see. Not stomp, not swat, punch.
  • edited 2011-09-01 23:56:48
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I used to be scared of spiders, until I realized that being scared of something that was smaller than me by several orders of magnitude was a stupid thing, and now they really don't bother me at all.

Unless they have super huge spiders where you live, or something...
    ^What if said small things are poisonous?
  • I would have let it crawl up me freely, but I'm wierd like that, so...
  • edited 2011-09-01 23:58:57
    Poot dispenser here
    ^^Speaking of which, the smallest scorpions are apparently also the most poisonous.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    @Neo: Still doesn't merit going OHMYGODDOJFIOSAJGPAF

@RocketDude: I think that's just a strong correlation.
    ^^Note, though, that even for the few scorpions capable of killing a human, stings are very rarely fatal.
    ^Also note, some species of box jellyfish are even smaller than that and are capable of killing a human in seconds.

Have I mentioned that I hate jellyfish about as much as Waltzy and INUH seem to hate spiders?
    Jellyfish are pretty awful, yeah. Especially that particular species.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Immortal jellyfish are pretty cool, though.
    That goes for anything that achieves biological immortality.
  • edited 2011-09-02 00:33:24
    No rainbow star
    "Unless they have super huge spiders where you live, or something..."

Thankfullu not in Alberta
  • FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Once, when I was walking in a hallway in the basement of a college dorm, an adult black widow fell on me.

I started shaking so much it fell off.  =8P

That was... really, really wierd...

• edited 2011-09-02 00:34:32
    No rainbow star
    ^^ I didn't mean to scare you, especially after you were so nice to me last night >:

Should I find some kitties to balance out the spiders?
  • D-D'aww~. :3 I'll recover. But thank you for the kind thought~. *huggles like a squeaky toy*
  • I would have let it crawl up me freely, but I'm wierd like that, so...

Dude, that's like the sanest thing you've ever said here.

Then again, I'm also weird like that, so...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Reminds me of the time I found spider eggs in my pubic hair

fuck camping