If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When blatant egotists with issues have legitmate points.

LaiLai
edited 2011-08-30 20:02:35 in General
I just feel dirty agreeing with someone like that. But I can't find myself to shoot the message. Doesn't have to be egotism either.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I've never been sure which is worse: when they make legitimate points, or when they agree with me for completely insane reasons.
  • edited 2011-08-30 20:11:22
    Loser
    Lai,

I guess you can try to look on the bright side and say to yourself that at least those people are not all bad. Still, I think I kind of get what you mean. I feel like part of that is related to people acting in ways that go against one's expectations and one being somewhat annoyed about being wrong about them. Even so, there are certainly worse things to be wrong about than that.

I definitely think you are right about not shooting the message though.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    On the plus side at least they aren't as bad as you'd have thought as they agree with you. :D

However I understand your dirty feeling especially if as INUH says they reach the same point as your through insane reasoning.
  • edited 2011-08-30 20:24:44
    Pony Sleuth

ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD EGOTIST!
  • Well, I guess it can't too bad if part of me agrees with said person even if the rest of me can't stand their attitude.