If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't start my lawn mower.

edited 2011-08-30 00:07:46 in Meatspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
But the grass out the back is getting kinda long ;-;

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I've known that feel all summer, bro.
  • What kind of lawn mower is it?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It's a Briggs and Stratton (450 series)- 148 cc.

I got it to work- you have to pry this thing from underneath with a screwdriver.

Now I'm tired and sore as shit from pushing that thing uphill so much. It weighs near as much as I do.
  • Jeez, that sucks. D;

If I were over in Australia and I had already finished massage therapy training I'd totally fix you. XD
  • You can change. You can.
    How are you feeling now, Cygs?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I already know how to massage too, so XP

Well, I just went out and tried to whipper-snip everything. But the cords on the whipper snipper are gone, so I just have sore arms with no results to show for it.
  • I was just saying. :<

Sorry about your arms.
    Yeah, I know, and you can't exactly massage your own back, y'know? :P

Thanks. I do wish the cords were there. The weeds against the wall of the garden are bugging me. They're distracting from my flowers :/
  • What kind of flowers~~~? 8D

I'm such a sap for gardening~.
    No I'm the gardening freak :<

I have daffodils, some tulips (purple, mainly, but red and yellow ones too), I planted a pansy, and there's a huge rose bush that stings me all the time. I also have a few little bushes and trees growing, and two larger trees.

I'm considering digging out the hill out the backyard to plant a new flowerbed too, but it will probably take me a while to get done.

I used to have a much much bigger garden, nearly the size of my current house, but it died off when I moved to this house and couldn't water it regularly.
  • I was just saying I liked it~. n///n;; You're so competitive. X3 *noogie*

Ooh I see~. I like roses quite a bit, the smell is so refreshing. My favorite flower for smell would probably be lilacs though since they remind me of granna's. <3

Bleeding hearts are cute too, but it's been a very long time since I've seen one. My overall favorite though would have to be lilies, of any color.
    If I'm not competitive I will not improve XP

My favourite flowers would have to be lavender, but there's always so many bees around them x_x

Although you do have to remember that what you can grow varies from climate to climate and region to region. The soil around here is kind of poor and it's very temperate, so it's quite difficult to just keep growing the ones I grow already, and it's eating up a fair amount of money to by nutrients for the garden while I try to work on this compost x_x Nobody here except me leaves enough scraps to put in there, we feed most scraps to our chickens.

So it's quite difficult to grow anything, but I feel really proud when I get up and look at my garden in the morning.
  • XD You're fine, I promise~.

Ooh, lavender smells damn good. I have this one bunny-shaped pillow stuffed with lavender-smelly stuff and it's microwavable so it's perfect for sleepless nights.

And aww, that's terribly unfortunate. Washington is really spoiled in that regard, if our nickname was any indication. But it must be so rewarding when you get to look at flowers you've grown against even those odds~. That's just wonderful~.
    That's good~ ^_^

If I had a microwavable pillow I think I would wake up the next morning feeling strangely full. And then I would wonder where my pillow got to x.x

It is really cool~ If I do end up making this flowerbed in the backyard, I'm going to make sure it's a brightly coloured one, with pale purple/blue/dark yellow/light orange flowers ^.^