If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Trippy dreams which you are aware are dreams and the Fridge Logic hits you instantaneously

edited 2011-02-28 03:38:17 in Meatspace
They are so frickin' strange.

Comments

• edited 2011-02-28 03:42:23
    So this one time, I was playing Minecraft, and I met people IRL and I went whoa.

Also, I seem to have a lot of dreams where Lightning comes over to my house to draw pictures. I barely know her, and there is romantic subtext.
  • Who's Lightning?
  • A character from Final Fantasy XIII
  • In your case, I say either your subconscious thinks it would understand Lightning if she were a real character, or it wants to have fun and let's itself go by throwing your conscious and it's logic out the window.
  • Well I never played XIII at all, I only saw the trailer and the first mission. And read a lot of fanfiction about her (not bad fics mind you, or OC insertions).