If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Wanting to eat but knowing you shouldn't.

edited 2011-08-27 23:47:23 in General
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
It just bugs me.

Comments

• Not five minutes ago, I knew that feel.
  • Nowadays I tend not to eat much and have a healthy weight, so I can usually afford to pig out when I want to. Of course, sometimes you still feel like you'd like to eat some of the delicious food in front of you even when it would hurt to do so,

I was a little overweight as a kid, though. I guess I ended up with better habits.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    There's some pizza in the fridge that I want to eat, but I can't because it's past midnight and having pizza that late is stupid.

The local 7-11 sells these microwavable White Castle burgers that are really good for some strange reason, but I can't buy them because lolhurricane.

There are Pop-Tarts, Oreos, oranges, tangerines, and other shit I shouldn't be eating in the cupboard and they CALL to me like beautiful sirens calling to a hapless sailor... D:
  • Just have an orange?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I've had more than six of those for the day, I'll finish them all if I keep that up...
  • Gorging yourself on oranges hardly seems like something that will give you food AIDS.

But yeah, I guess that is a lot.
  • Maybe this'll help:

So I should buy as much gum as humanly possible, then?
  • Quitting eating is a lot like quitting smoking in that regard.

/wut
    >quitting eating
    rugh.

need to eat

must not eat
  • Maybe try drinking water? I know that people tend to overestimate its benefits, but I personally find it helps sometimes to distract you from wanting something else. Of course, this could be the placebo effect speaking.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    You lasted two months without eating :o

• No rainbow star
    I know that feel

It's only cropped up in the last few years. As a kid I ate so little that I was underweight. Now I'm overweight (not obese yet, thankfully)

No winning... D: