If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Imagine you're playing a game...

edited 2011-08-27 15:24:48 in General
...and it's the greatest game you've played this year, maybe even 5 years. However, instead of a normal soundtrack, the game plays Rush Limbaugh's radio show, and you cannot turn it off. How would you feel about this?

Because this is what playing the new Deus Ex game is like. All television stations play Picus TV, and all radio stations play what is clearly a fictional Limbaugh, hell, maybe it is Limbaugh. TVs can be turned off, radios cannot, and since you are often hacking computers or reading email you cannot escape it.

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "And I just heard Nabooru was made a Spirit sage. Gee, I wonder how she got that job? AFFIRMATIVE ACTION THAT'S HOW!"