If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't play YouTube videos.

edited 2011-08-27 09:23:44 in General
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
Apparently, I am missing a plugin.

I was watching them yesterday.

:<

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    After a bit of fiddling around, I have got them to work on Opera.
  • You can change. You can.
    ...i thought you hated opera?

Anyway, if it was chrome, all you need is to update Flash.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I do hate Opera. With a fiery burning passion usually reserved for strawberry-flavoured cupcakes and preachy priests.

I did update Flash.

That's how I got it to work on Opera.

Didn't work on Chrome still.
    > strawberry-flavoured cupcakes
    > Hate

:<

Anyway, that is pretty weird. Normally that kinda stuff is solved by Chrome on the spot. Oh well...
    Change cupcakes to muffins, sorry*

Maybe I downloaded the wrong thing?
    Porlly. Try again or something.

Still...ur words hurt me ;_;
    I tried twice :<
    Awwww.

Well, you can do without YT anyway. There's nothing good in there. 
  • Internet explorer hasn't been preloading youtube videos for days now. I've had to use Chrome.
  • edited 2011-08-27 10:09:19
    Kichigai birthday!!
    I use Firefox,tried Opera,but it sucks and Chrome doesn't recognize Japanese characters,which makes watching MADs much harder
    Well, you can do without YT anyway. There's nothing good in there. 

Music videos for when I'm too lazy to download. Which is always.

I use Firefox

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
    Music videos for when I'm too lazy to download. Which is always.

what is this music you speak of
    You of all people should know what music is.
    I just play guitar. It doesn't mean I know what music is.
    Music is that stuff with words and sounds and things that sing at you.
    Gotta love the things that sing at you.
    They're pretty rad.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    @nohay:

My version of chrome recognizes Japanese characters. Hell, it recognizes any type of language ever written.
  • -happily uses Firefox as well-

Had to happen eventually. Out of curiosity/stupidity, what browser were you originally using?

Chrome.

Trying Firefox, I... have the exact same problem.
  • An issue with something other than Browsers, perhaps?
    But it works on Opera.
  • -shrug-

Maybe something in Opera picks up the slack where the others don't.

Clearly the solution is to throw your PC out and by another one.
    Fuck that.
  • ...Isn't Chrome supposed to come with a built-in flash plugin? Odd that it wouldn't work.
    It was working yesterday too :(
    It is working now. I did not do anything to it.