If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM still doesn't have it's own musical

BobBob
edited 2011-02-27 20:26:16 in IJBM meta
Srsly, WTF guys.

Comments

• Bitch wut? Bitch, huh?
  • in b4 CentralAvenue
  • -drags in CentralAvenue
  • (I was about to make a Mooberry Street sockpuppet and say something about how Central Avenue wouldn't be showing, but I realized no one but Anonus and I would get it.)
  • Out of youuuuuuu
  • Dammit, Central, do something awesome and musical! >:[
  • If we make a musical, can I star in it?
  • Yes, but only if I get to be your master. I've always wanted a cute, musical slave! :D
  • edited 2011-02-28 00:12:58
    I'll be the producer. I demand 17 acres of land for the stage, and for NASA to develop the technology to resurrect Mozart so that he can conduct, and a few live dragons for Act 7.
  • Ooh, and I'll be the ultra villain witch queen person with an awesome song of evil that ultimately has a life-changing epiphany and turns good and, as such, gets a new, modified version of her original song of evil that is now a song of pure incorruptible goodness! Yay! :D
  • I have to have a beautiful I Want Song about my desire to be in a musical and have a beautiful I Want Song.

We also need a good Crowd Song, "La Vie Boheme"-style.
  • edited 2011-02-28 00:31:06

Some of my other demands as a producer:

-For the sake of artisticness, all the singers/actors are required to have their jaws wired shut before showtime.

-One song will have all 200 actors/singers singing different interweaving lines in 200 individual languages, including Esperanto, Japanese, Lojban, Swahili, Klingon, and D'ni.

-During Act 9, a wrecking ball will come down from the ceiling and kill a large chunk of the audience.

-The production will take 8 days to perform completely, without one single solitary break or intermission.

-The helicopters used during Act 24 may or may not be recalled by the government mid-sequence to fight off Communist insurgents.

-The song at the end is to reduce everyone in the audience into a unified Tang state similar to what Pete Townshend envisioned for Lifehouse.

-There will be a sequence in which giant orbs of cash filled with at least $12 million dollars each will be thrown into giant vats of lava, symbolizing...aw fuck it.

-Special musical guest stars will include Will Smith as the Fresh Prince, The Rolling Stones, Insane Clown Posse, and Hulk Hogan.

-The 17-acre theater will be burned to the ground at the end of every production. For all 10,000 performances.

• Can robots have their jaws wired shut?

...Just wondering...
  • Oh man, I chose watching annotated yotube vids over this?  Yes MV, I will be your cute musical slave.  I'll be such a good slave that I'll defy logic by singing an Anamanaguchi song for my opening performance.
  • You want me to find words to fit such an amazing song?  Well, I'll try.

Can't-you-see-they're-so-much-better, can't-you-see-they're-so-much-better, can't-you-see-they're-so-much better?  So remember to buy some Fast Turtles instead of those crappy Jellyfish! 

Okay, lyrics over.  Now all I have to do is find a way to fit a Gorillaz reference in there aaaand, done!

• Feel Good

Chika deca dek uh den dun

Feel Good