If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This walking robot.

edited 2011-08-24 18:46:06 in General

I'm starting to wonder if the author of this article had a point, because I'm going to have nightmares about that thing crawling all over my body.

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    O-O
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
  • edited 2011-08-24 19:17:57
    They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...
    The beta robot looks like two men with their entire upper bodies bent 90 degrees toward each other and covered up as to imitate a bug.

EDIT: And I think I saw a hand and also heard human voices.
  • edited 2011-08-24 19:18:05
    ^^ That is some prime nightmare retardant.

^ That's exactly what it is.

Inkblot hits the nail on the head.
  • Does it have to have the creepy buzzing? Is the creepy buzzing an essential component that the robot can't function without?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Can you fuck it?
    I guess you can, I mean you can fuck a lot of things.

Whether it is a good idea to fuck it, eh that's another matter.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ Does it have a dick/vagina?

If it does, then yes.

Now, whether you should...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ Just duct tape a dildo in between it's legs and go crazy.
  • edited 2011-08-24 21:30:45
    You can kick it. So it's at least good for S&M roleplay.
  • No rainbow star
    I still believe that it resembles a giant fly
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

Are robots still weak to water? Since Skynet will activate sooner or later, I think it's important if the machines remain weak to water. If they aren't weak to water then we get the future of The Matrix. Everything is mechanized and way too moist. Ew!

• No rainbow star
    ^ No. We water proofed them too well
    Odin damn it! At least they can run out of power though. So my survival plan in case of the Robot Apocalypse is to stay out of crowds because the Killbots won't waste energy on two people while there is a whole bunch of panicking sheeple running in crowds. Eventually, the kill bots will run out of power.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ What if they are powered by the air? There are batteries that recharge using the air, after all
    Don't forget they could be Tripods.
    Tripods! OH crap... survive long enough for the germs to kill them I guess.
    Which technologically advanced alien spiecies caused the most devastation? The tripodial aliens from WotW, the Locusts from Independence Day, the Braliens from Mars Attacks, the Brain-eating aliens from Skyline, or something else I am missing?
    The Drej for Titan A.E. actually destroyed the entire planet...
  • edited 2011-08-26 04:21:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I remember being terrified of the Titan AE trailer in movie theaters as a little kid, but once the actual movie came out I loved it.