If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This video and the fact that it's on YouTube

edited 2011-08-23 00:05:49 in IJAM

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ^ That didn't seem like Teen Titans' animation style...
  • edited 2011-08-24 00:20:49
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Context: Starfire was fingering Raven trying to get her to get in sync with Starfire so they can share their powers, and Raven has to imagine something to get turned on enough to cum. Starfire asks what it is, and Raven replies: "furry creatures".

I would know this because I watched the video, and I am understanding in the context of sister relations and similar themes, bretheren.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    And also this YTPMV is quite fun.

• edited 2011-08-24 00:29:34
    No rainbow star
    ^ I was trying to look that up when you said it just to see if somebody actually did that or if you are poking fun at what the video seems to look like

Nothing :<

Edit: Wait that isn't a necklace on her fingers is it
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    No it's not, it's Raven's pussy juice.

Just to save time just search "ZONE Teen titans" on Dagobah or SWFchan or something, it should save time.
  • edited 2011-08-24 00:39:13
    Specifically, it's called "Jinx hentai parody".