If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Liveblog Suggestion Mega-thread

edited 2011-08-22 22:43:10 in Liveblogging
$80+ per session
Considering doing a liveblog of all the main numbered Final Fantasy games, in order.

I decided to turn this into a Liveblog suggestion thread instead.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    that's a lot of final fantasy
  • Start at 14 and work your way down.
  • Too much, I would say. I think Dissidia does a nice job of summing up all of them nicely to their core concepts.
  • edited 2011-08-22 22:40:56
    $80+ per session
    That would be impossible for me...for several reasons. ^^

I'm play Dissidia now. And no it kind of doesn't. There are a lot of things it misses.
  • edited 2011-08-22 22:41:16
    $80+ per session
    Double POOOOOSTU
  • I honestly don't care about the stuff it misses, I'm not playing all of them.
  • $80+ per session
    This thread has morphed into a liveblog suggestion thread. Use it whenever you want someone to liveblog something.
  • You can change. You can.
    I've been thinking of liveblogging a bad comic or Doctor Who's serial "The Five Doctors" if only because I can make jokes about a KKK hoodie kidnapping the Doctor.
  • $80+ per session
    I'M BORED. SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO LIVEBLOG.
    LIVEBLOG BIBLE BLACK AND STFU

IN THAT ORDER
  • Do you have to liveblog something?
  • edited 2011-08-22 22:49:14
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Should I pick my Classy Anime liveblog back up? I kinda lost heart after Gantz, which was bad enough that, were I reading the manga volume, as opposed to watching it on my computer, I would have tossed it across the room. But I'd be happy to try some other anime that isn't as immediately cringeworthy, if annoyed that I spent two days downloading a series that was too bad to even amuse me.

Hell, I'll even give Bible Black a shot if people would read it.
  • $80+ per session
    Obviously I don't HAVE to liveblog anything. What kind of question is that?

I just want to.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Liveblog Bible Black: the English version.
  • edited 2011-08-22 22:50:11
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ DO EET

But anyway, after my last attempt at a liveblog crashed and burned, I've been thinking about what else I could do.

Right now, I'm thinking either the Fate/stay night anime, or the Clannad visual novel.

I love the FSN visual novel, and I hear the anime is full of adaptation decay and QUALITY animation, so I'd probably have a lot to say.

If I did Clannad, I'd probably do a kind of semi-interactive thing where I'd let the thread pick what choices I take and see how quickly we'd get a bad end.  Or even somehow a good end.  I have played a bit of it, and it's not something I'm going to get attached to like I did with Higurashi.
  • $80+ per session
    Oh god the English version?

I just might do that...
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "and I hear the anime is full of adaptation decay and QUALITY animation"

Probably. The little bit of it that I saw at PortCon was full of suck.

"I'd probably do a kind of semi-interactive thing where I'd let the thread pick what choices I take and see how quickly we'd get a bad end."

I can get behind this idea.
  • Cowboy Bebop. That's all I can think of.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    If I ever figure out how to take screencaps from an Xbox. I would totally Liveblog Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine once it comes out.
  • $80+ per session
    Okay, I found the Bible Black dubbed torrent. It looks like it would be an eight episode Liveblog. Not bad for a first time.
  • $80+ per session
    Actually, It's gonna be 14. I could skip Bible Black Only, which seems to be just sex scenes.

I hear there is a scene where I guy fucks girls with a gun and fires it. This should be fun.
    I can't see anyone liveblogging Cowboy Bebop. It's good, but it relies way too much in sound for the experience to be properly conveted (dat sax)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Clannad liveblog is up, go read it
  • $80+ per session
    Hmmm, Bible Black is an interesting idea, and I'll definitely consider it. But I think I want to LP a game.

Maybe there is a list of bad games somewhere? Might be something liveblog worthy on that.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Liveblog the H-Game of Bible Black!
  • $80+ per session
    Also a good idea! I should do both!

-torrenting Bible Black now-
    May I recommend that you just focus on one thing? doing two won't lead you to anywhere.
  • I still want to liveblog a highway, myself

But no one would read it
  • $80+ per session
    Upon investigation, the H-Game seems rather dull and not lulzworthy. So I'll just stick with the 14 episode anime.