If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Stupid people at parties

edited 2011-08-20 10:58:33 in General
A run of the mill birthday party to be exact, stretching all yesterday.

My friend wanted to do our friend, the birthday girl's makeup, and then afterwards she wanted to doll me up too. On top of not being used to makeup, she wanted to tweeze my eyebrows, which I've never so much as touched because I don't really give a fuck and they looked fine the way they were. I also can't stand having things near my eye, and the skin was so sensitive that we had to stop like four times for me to go cry and lay down. Nothing has ever hurt as bad as this did. I wanted to stop, but she insisted, so I cried and swore for a couple hours as she systematically plucked the hell out of my poor eyebrows and covered my eyes with like really dark whore makeup. Pretty much any makeup looks awful on me because I look kinda young and it's like creepy child pageant looking or something. I washed off the makeup when I got home but my eyebrows still make me look like cranky/tsundere or something. For some reason the eyebrow plucking made my nose hurt like hell, and it still does, and it hasn't stopped running yet.

That aside, I'm also seriously peeved when people get piss-poor attitudes when the spotlight isn't constantly on them at someone else's birthday party. This one girl kept making a huge fuss about not getting attention when it was my best friend's birthday and she was being loved on because she's a fucking sweet friend and deserves to be fussed over since she's super selfless all the time. People with bad attitudes really piss me off. To top it off, this girl was bitching about her weight and getting fucking touchy every time one of my other (more slender) friends talked about their workout/diet plans, being all "omg you guys should stop talking about that because you're not fat and it's like you're calling me fat because I'm so much bigger than you". Well GUESS WHAT. They're skinnier because they diet and exercise, not the other way around. I know genetics can sometimes throw a wrench in things, but it becomes apparent you aren't even trying when you, oh, I don't know, INSIST ON TAKING HOME THE REST OF THE PIE YOU MADE FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL INSTEAD OF LETTING HER KEEP IT SINCE IT WAS A PRESENT AND MAKE A HUGE DEAL ABOUT HOW MUCH OF IT PEOPLE EAT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP MORE FOR YOURSELF.

I mean really?! If you give someone food that you make them as a present I think it's astoundingly rude to not even let them keep it. I dunno, maybe I'm alone in this, but whenever I give someone a cake or a pie it's THEIRS, no longer mine.

Also, when it got late and I wanted to walk home, this same chick is like "omg no it's so dark you'll get raped omg lemme drive you" which was nice, but if you're going to INSIST on giving me a ride and not letting me walk when I wanna leave, don't fucking hang around for an extra hour cry-fapping about your speshul vampire dreams and how they mean shit because they don't.

Teal Deer:
Makeup and bitches. Apologies for caps lock and general bad attitude.

Comments

• "Apologies for caps lock and general bad attitude."

No need. That other girl is the one with the bad attitude. Sorry you had to put up with all that.

• You can change. You can.
    Haven't read the whole thing...buuuuut.

My friend wanted to do our friend

Sis...your wording.
  • edited 2011-08-20 11:07:16
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Wow... that's... I am so sorry. You really did have a terrible day, didn't you. (hugs)

It actually reminds me of one of my aunts in restaurants. She got really huffy once that I didn't want her to have my leftovers because I wanted to save it for later today. For the record I was footing the bill.
    Ugh, now I feel bad about that post.

Anyway, I'm sorry. So sorry. Hope you get better. Also, tried applying ice to the...um...forehead? (Not gonna say eyebrows because that sounds ridiculous)
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Sorry, galski. Now my Jimmy Buffet experience looks like a jolly springtime meadow romp.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    To the brow.
  • edited 2011-08-20 11:13:07
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Wow, your friend sure has some stupid friends, it seems. Sorry that happened. Did you at least try telling the first girl you didn't want to wear makeup or have your eyebrows tweezed? You don't mess with someone's hair, however long or short, just because you think it would look nice.
  • edited 2011-08-20 11:12:53
    Oh wow I just noticed the wording. I think I'll leave it cause it's funny. XD

@Malky: Wow. That's pretty awful, getting bent over someone else's leftovers. @_@ what the hell.

@Big bro: Yeah I've been trying to put ice basically everywhere there. :< My eyebrows (what's left of them) are all hot and whenever I close my eyes for a short time it hurts. DX

But thanks, you guys~. *grouphug*

^Yeah, I tried, but she said "almost done" like 50 times and I'm terribly gullible. :<
    So...it hurts to blink? :<
  • That too, but like even just resting them. I'm damned if I do damned if I don't because when they're open they feel stretched. DX

Also, this was on the heels of the previous day, which was basically:

Me: Hi friend! Thanks so much for having me over, what games do you want to play together?
    Him: YOU CAN WATCH ME PLAY SINGLE PLAYER GAMES.
    Me: :<
  • They're somethin' else.
    D'awww, poor Waltzy
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I also can't stand having things near my eye, and the skin was so sensitive that we had to stop like four times for me to go cry and lay down.

Gigity.

Nothing has ever hurt as bad as this did.

Gigity.

This one girl kept making a huge fuss about not getting attention when it was my best friend's birthday and she was being loved on because she's a fucking sweet friend and deserves to be fussed over since she's super selfless all the time.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. I hate these kinds of people so much. Did anybody else call her out on this? I remember having one of these girls at a graduation party for one of my cousins, and ugh.

Sometimes the plucking of the eyebrows becomes unsufferable after awhile, and whore makeup is not appealing to wear. What kind did they put on you? Are your eyebrows red and sore?
    > Gigity

...oh u
  • No rainbow star
    Hope the eyebrows grow back (I remember reading that yanking out hair can damage the follicles and make the hair not grow back in that spot)

Also, sounds like that one friend needs to be pushed in front of a car
  • No one called her out because everyone else there is really really nice and it was the kind of situation where I'd be pegged as the one causing drama. :< I totally would have in less sugar sweet company.

They put really dark crud on, mascara and liquid liner and this eyeshadow that left like a dusting of glitter all over my face. D;

And motherFUCKER, I went to the mall today to meet my friend and she stood me up. DX I give up. I hate people. ;///////////;
  • $80+ per session
    -hugs Waltzy- :<
  • Aww thank you Vivi dear. >//////<

I waited for 2 hours. I didn't even really wanna go because I still felt awful after the party last night but I went because I made a commitment to be there. She was the one that invited me too.

I kinda never wanna go out again.

Ugh I know I'm being a baby and that I don't mean that and there are far worse problems to have but but but. ;/////; asdfghjkl
  • $80+ per session
    If we could hang out, I would hang out with you every day!
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ What she said.
  • 8/////8 *grouphug*

You guys are so nice to me. Thanks for bearing with me. >////<
  • $80+ per session
    -hugs-

Seriously Waltzy, you would be like my best friend.
  • edited 2011-08-20 16:20:12
    Sweet, I need more sis-bros. :3

Wait, I assumed you were female, but are you? XD
  • $80+ per session
    and bro-sises too!

It's one of life's mysteries
  • edited 2011-08-20 16:27:24
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Stupid people at parties I've been at:

• Guy got drunk really early, started dancing (badly) with a wheelie bin in the guy's back garden.
    • Student housing, girl next door is pissed off storms in RAEG mode and throws music player to floor, shouts at everyone turns to storm out but slips and falls flat on her face.
    • Group of chavs who messed my head up with bottles and sovereign rings.
    I rememberr a motherfucker who once turned down the music because he didn't like the song and started to put on his playlist and to guard the stereo and to not let anyone near it.

We started to hog the alcohol to ourselves till he surrendered.

It lasted three minutes. xD
  • They're somethin' else.
    Poor poor Waltzy :(