If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Eligibility Checker

edited 2011-08-19 20:31:09 in General
Tech support
Well it is up but damn is it buggy. I enter the serial number as stated including the number in the box and it say I am not eligible, drop the number in the box and it states that I am. What is it Nintendo?

Comments

• Poot dispenser here
    "Ambassador Eligibility Checker"?
  • $80+ per session
    For the people who bought their 3DS before the price drop, they get 20 free games from NES and GBA, but they had to sign up as an Ambassador.
  • I linked to it, it is something Nintendo created to check if your 3DS is eligible for the 3DS ambassador program.
  • Only somewhat here
    Mine also fails the check if I include the number in the box, but succeeds if I don't. Mine's a release date 3DS, and I've connected to the e-shop more than a few times, so I damn well better be considered an Ambassador.
  • edited 2011-08-19 21:56:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Why do you need an online checker? If you got the message they sent everyone on the eShop, you're an ambassador.
  • They're somethin' else.
    So am I safe or not? Do I have to type in something that came with the box? because that box is lost, now.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Go to the eShop and check your messages.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Bump.

I has ten NES games.