If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I know that feel, bro"

edited 2011-08-17 22:48:49 in IJBM meta
Has friends besides tanks now
This saying is so damn prevalent here. It's like we've all got some sort of physical link to each other, since we know how everyone feels so well.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    We are the IJBM hivemind.

We all know that feel.
  • What is the origin of that meme, anyway? It's been driving me crazy for months.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I understand the implications involved in the situation at hand, bretheren.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    @CA:  This image.
  • I like it. It makes us feel like a fambly.
  • edited 2011-08-17 23:19:52
    CA: It's a very long story, but it was basically because of a tripfag on the German imageboard Krautchan spamming that face and the board's "this feeling" meme.
  • You can change. You can.
    ...I don't like it.

I don't want to feel like any of you. >:|
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Why so tsun tsun, Juan? : o
    I feel your anger. /emperorpalpatine
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Emperor Palpatine? Don't you mean Joseph Ratzinger?
    It's release your anger, you primitive screwhead. 

Also, I already did. Via throwing my apprentice into a lava pit

/Obi Juan
  • I don't want to feel like any of you. >:|

...;/////////;
  • Everest is clearly an unfeeling automaton with no emotions.

So his argument is totally invalid.
    You don't count, Waltzy. You're already me anyway.

Sorta.