If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's okay to not like things

edited 2011-08-17 11:45:36 in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Saved.
  • I assume it will now be used by fans of terrible works. 
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Yes.

• Electric Boogaloo
    Those videos are fucking retarded.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^
  • I like how you chose MLP as the very first thing to dislike, as opposed to something like, oh I don't know, lolicon.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    I'm just waiting for somebody to re-cut that song to say "it's okay to be a dick about the things you don't like."
  • You can change. You can.
    Yup, keep waiting and dreaming.

It is sadly amusing that you need such a retarded thing to make people even aware of civility.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Those videos are fucking retarded.

I assume it will now be used by fans of terrible works.  

I'm just waiting for somebody to re-cut that song to say "it's okay to be a dick about the things you don't like."

Yup, keep waiting and dreaming.

It is sadly amusing that you need such a retarded thing to make people even aware of civility.

I like how you chose MLP as the very first thing to dislike, as opposed to something like, oh I don't know, lolicon.

Yackfest is right. Who would have known?