If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The homosexual agenda

edited 2011-08-17 10:37:09 in General
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
I should really hate this topic, but some of the comments made discussing it are just kind of hilarious.

Take this:

There's no such thing as denial, it's just a term made up by people who support the homosexual agenda, and want to destroy everyone who stand agaist their evil. There are few of us, but as long as we exist, and don't give up to the mindless legions of homosexualists, there's a chance for this world to be saved from the infinite reign of Chaos.

^No one stands up to the homosexualists. If you try it, you'll come home to find that your living room has been redecorated in pastels.

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Where'd you get that from?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I dunno. Some news link I followed in an e-mail.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Chaos with a capital C? Does that mean that gay people are trying to travel back in time to become gods?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes.
  • Clean your room little Billy

Evidently it means that the homosexualists (hahahahahawhat) are in alliance with Slaanesh in order to bring a new age of depravity and pastel colours unto the Imperium.

• Glaives are better.
    CLEANSE

PURGE

KILL
  • edited 2011-08-17 11:01:14
    How do we deal with anti-gays? We can't assume that they will get used to gays if they knew some personally, because many of them see gays as human beings with a mental disorder, not instruments of Satan. How do you convince people that you're not sick and you don't have a mental disorder, without ending up like Asperger's Syndrome? I'd say that we just leave them alone, but since the U.S is a democracy, their beliefs affect the rest of us.

^ Nobody deserves to die just because they don't particularly like gay people. Stop giving them ammunition.
  • edited 2011-08-17 11:05:30
    Clean your room little Billy

^^ Our enemies hide in PROPOSITIONS THE COWARDS, THE FOOLS! We....we will take away....their marriage licence...

Edit: Yeah I know it's paraphrased from a Chaos character. I care not for your Earthling logic, bite me.

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

It pains me to know that people like this exist, but the shit they spew from their pieholes can be hilarious.