If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"If you Play Softball, you're a Lesbian

edited 2011-08-16 15:46:00 in General
probably human
...I just don't get the connection here.

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    People actually say this?
  • edited 2011-08-16 15:54:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It probably goes like this:

1. Softball is a less intense, and thus less manly, version of baseball.
    2. Softball is a frequent distaff "version" of baseball, such as in some high schools.  (This was the case at my high school.)
    3. Therefore, softball is a case of girls trying and failing to be masculine.

4. Lesbians are trying to deny their femininity by taking up the sexual preference of men--i.e., gynophilia.
    5. However, that doesn't actually make them men, but just some weird in-between thing.
    6. Lesbians are a case of women trying and and failing to be masculine.

7. Therefore, softball and lesbians are similar.
    8. Thus, people who play softball are lesbians.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Glenn has excellent reasoning skills. He should start a liveblog thread called "Ask GMH" or "Ask Glenn".
  • probably human
    ^^

That... almost makes sense.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It makes complete sense as long as you ignore all the logic flaws I used to put it together.
  • edited 2011-08-16 16:08:11
    probably human
    That's pretty much the definition of Insane Troll Logic, after all...
  • edited 2011-08-16 21:25:45
    But you never had any to begin with.
    What does this say about my all-male school, where softball was one of the four main sports?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    All your softball players are lesbians in men's bodies.