If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Adolf Hitler

edited 2011-08-14 16:35:36 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
One thing confuses me about him:

If he was still alive, he'd be 122 years old. How the fuck would he figure out a computer if he was at that age? Because I'm pretty sure that at that old, one wouldn't be very functional

Not to mention why he would bother getting an account on IJBM of all places

Comments

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    He thought IJBM stood for "Insolent Jews Bug Me."
  • >Not to mention why he would bother getting an account on IJBM of all places

Where else do you think he could get an account?
  • edited 2011-08-14 16:42:26
    No rainbow star
    ^ I would name some sites but I'm not sure if I would get in trouble for that (Or if the sites entirely make sense...)
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Little known fact about Hitler, he was also dope on the mic.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    He also was a big fan of Lucky Star,which proves that show is evil

• I can explain in a lot of detail why I'm not 122 years old despite being still alive, but instead I'll cut the story short: just before I was going to shoot myself back in 1945, a time portal opened and I got sucked through to the present day (if by "the present day" we mean "about a year ago").

As for how I was able to figure out a computer despite being from a time when they didn't exist, well... they did exist back in the early forties. My scientists designed super-advanced computers that acted exactly like these, and when I found a computer in the present day, I actually knew the design by heart because they were identical to my super-advanced nazi computers.

Where
    else do you think he could get an account?

Stormfront, YouTube, Wikipedia and TV Tropes. I got banned from the first three, and my account on the fourth one got deleted by politically correct liberals.

Little known fact about Hitler, he was also dope on the mic.

Indeed. Back on TV Tropes I was actually tempted to challenge Darth Vader to a rap battle just to settle our differences once and for all, but then my account got nuked before I was able to rap Vader to death.
  • edited 2011-08-15 08:07:35
    No rainbow star
    Alright then, why don't you reveal yourself to the world?

And I mean national non Fox television
  • why don't you reveal yourself to the world?

Because they'd hunt me down and execute me for "crimes against humanity" or some shit.
  • >Stormfront

You willingly associated yourself with those degenerate wannabes?
  • The site is filled with dumbfucks; I thought my presence would have driven the dumbfucks away and recruited more intelligent racists such as myself.

But they banned me right after my first post, so the site continues to be filled with dumbfucks.