If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you are playing a team-based multiplayer game...

edited 2011-08-14 00:21:39 in Media
probably human
...and, for example, not being able to burn everything up as a pyro because there is not a medic on your side, forcing you to become one for the good of your team.

...Does this happen a lot to anyone else?

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I always play Medic because whenever anyone else does, they keep dying or getting in front of everybody, or wasting their ubercharges on spies.

Either that, I switch to Engie or Heavy because, if you don't have either of those, it's night impossible to win, even on 20 second respawn maps.

• edited 2011-08-14 00:26:38
    Cue-bey
    pffft, real men play on 32 man instarespawn maps

those are still a thing, right?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Yes.

I play Pyro just because I can't aim on those at all.
  • probably human
    While medic is still one of my favorite classes, it gets a bit repetitive after a while.

Being a sniper is also fun.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    My wife did this in Mabinogi after our healer became a flake and would leave in the middle of a dungeon. Her healer is pretty badass too.
  • edited 2011-08-25 18:48:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've started to actually pay attention to my team's class choices and play accordingly.

Sometimes, though, i find that suddenly everyone switches to the class that I chose to fill in a hole.  So we go from having three scouts to three heavies.

Also, the fact that I've played pyro the most makes me want to play other classes more.

I also sometimes use Vorpy's Responsive Strategy: Pick a class to deal with the last thing that killed you off.  Sometimes, this means use the same class as before.