If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have no idea where I can get discount metal for my, erm, "Projects"

edited 2011-08-13 16:00:52 in Roleplaying
That Hedgehog - Uh, he ISN'T related to Sonic at all, nope! - keeps destroying my, uh, non violent and not meant for world domination projects. Somehow, he manages to completely OBLITERATE the materials used except for the animals - WHICH VOLUNTEER OF THEIR OWN VOLITION! - despite that being what seems to be an impossibility

So, any ideas?

The one who finds me the most materials will get a copy of my... Did I ever even name that thing I ride in? Speaking of which, why the hell don't I design all my machines like I designed this? It's the one thing that has never been destroyed. Ever. Heck, it can handle my enormous weight!

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Ah, thanks Forzare! Unless somebody gives me more, you will get this copy of my... Dammit if it did have a name then all those hits to my head have chased it out...

...I wonder if I can sue Sonic for medical bills pertaining to head trauma...
  • Head trauma would explain much, TBH.
  • ^ Sadly, I must agree...

Such as why I started calling myself fucking Eggman.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    At least your song was pretty cool.

• ^ That took quite a few bribes to get.

That and threatening to sit on people.
  • Why are you people giving supplies to Robotnik? You know he's just going to use it to try and fail to take over the world.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    ^ Obviously, you would be a much more responsible person with my scraps than this "Doctor" Robotnik.
  • Where in my previous comment does it indicate that I want or need supplies?
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    Because pizza.
  • You could always pirate the metal.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Shut up Hitler if you were smart you wouldn't be dead
  • sleep is for the we[e/a]k
    Well he shot himself the day after he got married--some might say he is an incredibly smart man for that///
  • I love how HITLER tries to mock me! I've taken over several planets before!

If you think you can do better, then I'll take over Earth and you take over Mobius. See who wins that!
  • Shut up Hitler if you were smart you wouldn't be dead

I've been over this several times: if I were dead, I would be unable to post here.

Well he shot himself the day after he got married--some might say he is an incredibly smart man for that

I wouldn't have married her if I wasn't planning to shoot myself the day after.

I love how HITLER tries to mock me! I've taken over several planets before!

I took over countries that had an actual military presence and controlled them for years. You took over planets with barely any military presence and submissive populations, and you lost them all in under a year. Don't brag about your shit conquering skills.

If you think you can do better, then I'll take over Earth and you take over Mobius. See who wins that!

I've never heard of any planet called "Mobius". Explain.
  • ^ The planet that infernal hedgehog and I are from.

What, did you think that any human from Earth could produce something with my combination of genes? I qualify as half whale for crying out loud!
  • What, did you think that any human from Earth could produce something with my combination of genes?

My scientists did stuff like that. I can't prove that they did because the allies destroyed all the evidence, but the research definitely happened.
  • No rainbow star
    Adolf, why do you hate Robotnik so much?

You should be nice to him. He is "special" after all

And now I'm going to get raped by machines, aren't I?
  • Adolf, why do you hate Robotnik so much?

I'd answer, but personal attacks aren't allowed.