If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm bad at conversations

edited 2011-08-08 15:12:01 in General
Seriously I find it difficult to carry on a conversation it is just strange and awkwerd

Comments

• I know how that feel. Every conversations have pauses, believe it or not. It's quite awkward to force one to keep going sometimes.
  • I tried again recently awkwerd as all hell it's impossible for me to get ot know people and make friends anymore
  • Glaives are better.
    I have the same problem. People tell me to be honest but they hate it when I say "Hello fucktard" to them.
  • Asshole comedy doesn't work so well on text, so much body and voice emotion lost on mere words alone.
  • Tell that to Vorpy.
  • You can change. You can.
    She wouldn't listen, anyway.

Eh, you get used to it as you practice. Normally, I apply the Pulp Fiction quote of "If you guys aren't having an uncomfortable silence, then things are going A-OK"

Of course, you really can't apply this to text, so whatever.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Asshole comedy

So two assholes walk into a bar and order a drink. The bartender looks at one of the assholes and go "hey what's wrong? Why the long face?" and the asshole replies "I just figured out that I was a vagina."
  • Glaives are better.
    Fuckin' five star post, Vorpy.
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    Juan - come on, like you've never had an awkward silence on IRC or IM chats before.