If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Nobody loves me

edited 2011-08-01 08:41:54 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
They all say they do, but they really don't They are just lying through their teeth. Who could love a worthless sack of shit like me? I would end it all, but I suck at that too Heck, I tried just last week. I had the knife to my wrist and everything. Everything was going to be better for everyone. It was going to be perfect But then my mom came home and she got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I was expecting a flat no
  • edited 2011-08-01 08:57:02
    Clean your room little Billy

• I see a little silhouetto of a man

Scaramouche scaramouche can you do the Fandango

Thunderbolt and lightning Very very frightening me!

Galileo galileo Galileo galileo Galileo Figaro Magnifico!

I'm just a poor boy Nobody loves me

He's just a poor boy From a poor family Spare him his life from this monstrosity!

Bb C E Bb E Ab E G Eb

Easy come Easy go Will you let me go?

Bismillah No! We will not let you go!

Let him go! Bismillah No! We will not let you go!

Let him go! Bismillah No! We will not let you go!

Let me go! Will not let you go!

Let me go! Will not let you go!

Let me go! Will not let you go-o-o-o...

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Oh mamma mia! Mamma mia! Mamma mia let me go!

Beelzebub has a devil set aside for me...for me... for meeeee!!!