If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Cocks

edited 2011-07-30 15:53:37 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
Such bizarre things! I mean, look at them! Why does the head LOOK like that!? What PURPOSE does it SERVE!? Not to mention all the disgusting fluids that they expell! Dear lord, they are just fowl things, aren't they!? And some people want to stroke them! How can you bear putting your hand NEAR such a thing!? And I don't care how much preparation is done, sticking it in your mouth is unsanitary! I just don't get how people can stand roosters Let me guess: Predictable, right?

Comments

• edited 2011-07-30 15:56:07
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    IJBM: How every cock joke is predictably about roosters.

The predictability of this thread angered me enough to warrant me finding gay hentai and posting links to it on this thread.

Because seriously. I'm going to cut my wrist because of how fucking predictable this thread is.

I'll fucking do it, faggot.

IM GONNA DO IT FAGGOT.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

TOO PREDICTABLE
  • There's a shoujo-ai MUSH?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    how do you even know about MUSH DYRE

how do you even know

you are a gelbox lover damn it

why
  • No rainbow star
    Sadly, a subversion would probably require a nsfw tag, thus ruining the joke
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You know roosters being killed is NSFW too, or featherfur hentai.

...or you know, you could just LIE about it being NSFW.
  • edited 2011-07-30 16:01:56
    No rainbow star
    ^ Now I want to post an image of cockzilla (an actual picture someone drew of a godzilla/cock hybrid)