If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMII

edited 2011-07-30 15:15:30 in IJBM meta
I don't like this place. I really don't. But apparently I don't dislike it enough, because I keep coming here. Clearly the only solution is for you to all act like asses in this thread to enrage me enough to make me not come back here. I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• I get to passively agressively complain about people on tv tropes here!

It's fun!
  • No rainbow star
    ...Wait, "Act"? Who said we ACT like asses?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I know the feeling.
  • edited 2011-07-30 15:27:58
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ :(

Actually, I kinda know the feeling, too; this place hasn't been very fun for me lately. Luckily INUH's D&D game has started.

Though Beorc, if you want to stop coming here that badly, you could just request a ban from the mods.
  • I haven't really had any problems with this place, except when people try to kill threads through picture shitposting.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    This place is miles better than Tvtropes' IJBM was.
  • This place is miles better than Tvtropes' IJBM was.

Agreed.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, on TV Tropes' IJBM, if a thread turned into a shitstorm, I could just leave it and not feel guilty.
  • This place > last place because of what I said in my first post.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Beorc, I only give enough fucks to make a very unhelpful post in this thread that doesn't contribute to anything you are whining about, but no more than that.
  • edited 2011-07-30 16:21:55
    Loser
    I think this place is probably better than the original IJBM after the deletion announcement. I feel like the original IJBM before that point had a greater number of interesting topics though, if only because of the sheer quantity of both tropers and threads there. I also like the "no personal attacks" and "one sex thread" rules that TV Tropes has.

That being said, I do believe that IJBM II has certain strong points such as the ability to post pictures without having to upload them to TV Tropes and a moderator team that is a bit closer to the rest of the members and perhaps more responsive to them. Still, I recognize that my opinion on IJBM II may differ from other people's here because I am not necessarily part of the "target audience" of IJBM II per se so I would take it with a grain of salt.
  • This place is definitely an improvement on Tvtropes's subforum, but it would be nice if people stopped treating it like their own personal Twitter account.
  • You know what sucks about the Internet? You can't punch everyone who's an enormous ass.

Anyways, how do I talk to a mod about getting banned?
  • You can change. You can.
    PM them.
  • Uh...who are the mods again? And which ones would be around?
  • INUH, GMH, Cygs, Everest...
  • You can change. You can.
    Glenn Magus Harvey, INUH, Cygan, Funnyguts, Longfellow and Everest.

INUH is posting now, so he might help. 
  • I do this too. I pretty much lost interest after Anonus left but I keep coming back anyway.

I wouldn't want to be banned, though.
  • It's pathetic when you don't even have enough self control to just leave. Sad really.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ But what if he was being tempted with Ice Cream? Could you blame him then?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Vorpy: What if you gave n+1 fucks?