If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who act like stereotypes of the site they most frequent.

edited 2011-07-26 21:26:25 in General
*cough*

Comments

• This Troper just basically destroyed The Libby at his school with one of these in a My Space bulletin. For some background, The Libby spread a rumor two years back that I masturbated during class several times; it still haunts me to this day. I posted a bulletin about it, The Libby responded making fun of me and giving a failed one of these. This would be a World of Cardboard Speech if the point wasn't to insult her. And I quote: "I was trying to get through my bulletin without mentioning any names as to avoid a massive bulletin war, but you just had to start being a bitch. Which is nothing new for you—in fact, it's something you do almost every time you dilate the second anus right above your chin—but I digress. The "fucking retard" who spread that rumor just so happens to be you. How many times has your walking money pit fucked you today again? I'm guessing zero, you frigid bitch—you're probably too caught up in your ideals of "OMG, I'M GONNA SAVE MYSELF FOR MARRIAGE BECAUSE I'LL GO TO HELL OTHERWISE" to even put out to him. On that note, God doesn't love you. Hell, you're borderline proof that there isn't a god; no loving creator would make someone who's as much of a bitch as you are. Oh, and those puppies of yours. . . . I hope someone breaks into your house and fucking drowns them." See, this is why you don't try and make fun of someone who is not only anonymous, but also a Something Awful goon. They will hit you five times as hard, and you will not recover.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Quick someone post the pencils kid one!
  • edited 2011-07-26 21:41:29
    I don't know what you're talking about.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go piss myself and Tweet pictures of myself doing it. I'm sure the people following me will love that.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Now, now, Don. No need to flanderize TGWTG like that. 
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Which irritatingly obtuse, hard to search page title can I come up with today?
  • edited 2011-07-26 22:47:35
    ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Hmm, let's see...Today I need to complain about things in general, come up with either a really obvious analogy for Troper Tales, start a new snowclone phase, complain about complaining, complain about people's opinions, vaguely complain about other users, or start a shitstorm.

Did I cover everything here?

(This actually isn't the site I most frequent, by the way)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    You forgot a Pokemon topic.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Yes, so I did. My mistake.
  • Glaives are better.

Myrmidon, on an intellectual level I know that you didn't write that, but every time I see your name above that comment my monkey brain kicks into gear and for a brief moment I want to murder you.