If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My dad got angry at my mother because she didn't enjoy shaving his backhair

edited 2011-07-26 12:03:44 in Meatspace
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
After she got done with this really super gross task, he said "thanks", and she said "you're welcome".

However, she didn't say "you're welcome" enthusiastically enough, and he responded "Well I don't feel very welcome", then explained "Well, it just didn't seem like you enjoyed it".

I honestly have no idea what to make of this. He has his fair share of narcissism, instability, and the like, but the fact that he walked out of the house and slammed the door because somebody didn't enjoy SHAVING THE DISGUSTING HAIR OFF OF HIS LUMPY MIDDLE-AGED BACK is completely ridiculous to me.

In fact:

http://sadpanda.us/images/582948-2VI9WVU.jpg

Comments

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Good god... You apologize after asking someone to do that.
  • DAMN.

And I was SO SURE this was going to be a Chuggles thread.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Pffft, Chaggy hasn't seen dysfunctional until he has seen *my* dad (which, by the way, is why I seem so callous towards his difficulties in that regard).
  • Perhaps this is much about nothing.

Or perhaps your Dad maybe should invest in one of these.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Apparently, if you aren't enthusiastic about doing something for someone, it's just as bad as not doing it in the first place.

I learned this from countless arguments with my parents about my demeanor while doing chores.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    ^Hehe, it was sort of like that, only he was the one acting like a teenager.
  • edited 2011-07-26 13:52:13
    Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    ^^ What? You dislike doing chores while doing them?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    ^Hehe, it was sort of like that, only he was the one acting like a teenager.

GDIAF

What? You dislike doing chores while doing them?

sometimes we're forced to do things we don't want to for inadequately explained reasons.
    ^Exactly!
  • edited 2011-07-26 13:59:41
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    GDIAF

*laugh track plays*

• I come back for a visit and I see this. :)
  • By the way, I'm still in Minnesota for a month. I'll try to be better about coming by and keeping things in order, but I gotta go right now :p
  • They're somethin' else.
    I found it hard to masturbate to this.
    I think we all did.