If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Would anyone be interested in an IJBM synchtube room?

edited 2011-07-26 08:38:02 in IJBM meta
Kichigai birthday!!
Synchtube is a livestream kind of page where you can add Youtube videos and watch and comment on them with other people.Anyone can add whatever video to watch and a a room can have up to 100 members.

I was thinking in creating one for IJBM but I don't want to do it and then have no views.

So yeah

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think our tastes are a bit too varied.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, making one for the whole site seems a bit ridiculous. And hard.
  • edited 2011-07-26 08:44:06
    Kichigai birthday!!
    I can't seem to access the page anyway.

^They make lots of them in 4chan and they don't seem to have problems
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Is this a place where we can sit around in the same (virtual) room and snark at stuff?

If so that would be fun.
    ^They make lots of them in 4chan and they don't seem to have problems

Not from a technical standpoint so much as a "WHAT DO WE WATCH? WILL I HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH SO WE WATCH X?" standpoint.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It is, essentially, a place where you go.

On the right-hand side of the page is a chat program.

On the top-left side of the page is the video.

Below that is the playlist. The manager of the room can either restrict adding videos to just himself, or to anyone who wishes.
    I'm aware, Cygan, but like you said, there're way too many people here with too many different tastes to satisfy all of them. But well, that comes with any of those things, so I guess it is a moot point.

Anyway, who'd be the admin?
    I was kind of responding to Glenn...
    Oh, 'k
    Well we can always watch stuff to snark at.

Is there a minimum level of activity that is needed to not get your channel booted or something?
  • edited 2011-07-26 13:15:34
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Not really

Weird, I can't acces to it in Firefox,but can in Chrome
  • edited 2011-07-26 13:21:38
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Ok, I created this one as a test

http://www.synchtube.com/r/G0pO

Would anyone enter it to see if it works?
  • its kind of glitchy for me. I could get in one time, then the video's wouldn't load, now I cant load the page properly.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    It works fine for me, so maybe it's your connection.
  • cannot access
    I accessed, it worked. Not interested, though. -shrug-
    Looks right.

Not interested in the current content, but would be if I had people to snark with.