If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have created a very unusual character.

edited 2011-07-26 06:59:57 in General
He's what I call a benevolent megalomaniac. He's obsessed with power and controle over resources and advanced technology but he's not evil. He generally does his best to do good for others but when it comes to gaining control of anything he will take it by whatever means necessary. I'm not sure if he makes any logical sense.

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    So do you mean like the Sultan of Brunei?
  • you're going to have ot enlighten me here.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    He's one of the wealthiest chief of state in the world,and has an authoritary regime (that means censorship,lack of freedom of speech,etc)

BUT... he also pays for the homes and food for all the citizens in Brunei,as well as education and healthcare.  That means for example if a person of Brunei has some kind of disease that can only be treated in an American hospital,all the costs of the trip and surgery are payed by the state.

But I'm not really sure if this is still going on, since the economy has been going down,but still...
  • sort of. but he has little interest in controlling people. just gaining power. Resources, technology, et cetera. If he has any followers its of their own will. He has a much greater interest in controlling technology and such.