If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

If I ever have kids...

edited 2011-07-25 13:33:46 in Wonderful posts
...I'm gonna tell them that God put trees on the Earth because he wanted us to play baseball.

Comments

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Yeah, because photosynthesis is just a byproduct of American's favorite pastime.
  • edited 2011-07-25 13:39:32
    See, trees are God's baseball bats, and he figured if he planted a couple hundred billion of them down here on Earth, there'd be enough bats to go around for everyone. The only problem is, God didn't realize that humans were much smaller than him, so he didn't shrink them down.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    If I ever have kids, I'm going to give them the most detailed, gruesome, and disgusting rendition of The Talk when they ask where babies come from.

Where are the baseballs big enough for those huge baseball bats then?
  • edited 2011-07-25 13:50:49
    Well why do you think God put non-Mormons down here?

These things, maybe?

Well, I'm convinced. I just hate it when they cut down God's baseball bats to make books with them.