If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I understand that people want Mega Man Legends 3...

edited 2011-07-25 02:01:23 in General
But maybe asking Steven Colbert isn't the right idea.

Why would he care about a 15 year old video game? What would he say? Why should he focus on this instead of other topics? You might as well ask the President.

Comments

• edited 2011-07-25 02:01:00
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Steven Colbert would likely be able to help, though, if the theory that Capcom just doesn't want to do anything risky right now is true. After all, if Colbert plugged it, it would be almost guaranteed to sell even to quite a few non-fans.
  • That's a good idea. We should ask Obama for Megman Legends 3
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Obama didn't do anything about One More Day, and he actually reads Spider-man.
  • then again the key difference between Colbert and the President is that Colbert is actually competent and can get things done without resorting to vaguely authoritarian measures.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    He's the sort of guy who will promote something like this just for the hell of it. I think requesting his might is a fair idea. Colbert is like some sort of benevolent Chaotic Neutral D&D deity.

And for what it's worth, Colbert is a VERY powerful. Not Dragonball Z levels, of course, but he can crack a joke about something and affect hundreds of people.

• wait if he's benevolent wouldn't he be Chaotic Good?
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Not necessarily. A Lawful Evil deity could be "benevolent", and still ultimately be evil in their design. The Yakuza, for example, consider themselves to be providing a service.

A Chaotic neutral entity might be benevolent only in a playful sort of sense.