If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have a problem

edited 2011-02-21 01:51:03 in Wonderful posts
I don't know what to do

Every day, I keep trying to achieve my dream of starting my own theme park. It is a simple dream, but it is a dream none the less. However, it is thwarted ever time. People don't like how I involve animals! It's perfectly humane, yet I keep being attacked!

I have to spend most of my budget on security, which is easily defeated, and when I handle the intruder myself, I keep on nearly dying in explosions. It's gotten so bad that sometimes I dream of a blue blur coming at me, ready to saw me in two, and I wake up screaming in terror

I've even started to forget my name. I keep on confusing it with a derogatory nickname that the intruder uses. It's a nightmare! And then when he gets those jewels... Oh god...

If this keeps up, I just... I don't know what I'll do

My name is Doctor Ivo Robotnik, and I have a hedgehog problem

Comments