If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Sonic!" (A retroactive Wonderful Post, thank you sockies)

edited 2011-02-21 01:30:45 in Wonderful posts
This has always bothered me. How's he gonna help you, little dude?

(For the uninitiated, this is what Tails says whenever he falls into a bottomless pit in Sonic Adventure 2)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!!"
  • No rainbow star
    This thread NEEDS a Robotnik sockpuppet
  • glennmagusharvey, I, too, hate that infernal hedgehog with a burning passion!

• Oh hey there, Dr. Robotnik.

How do you feel about being a memetic superstar?
  • It's just Tails playing to the shippers. He's Genre Savvy like that.
  • I feel pretty good about it, Anonus. It's almost as good as when I got that letter from the show!
  • No rainbow star
    So, how long before Sonic comes here and starts making fun of Robotnik?
  • That will not happen, Icalasari! For I have him caught in a fiendish trap from which he'll never escape!

...Well, provided that the damn fox doesn't come along and lift that infernal hedgehog out!
  • DOMO ARIGATO DR ROBOTNIK
  • No rainbow star
    So, Dr Robotnik, can I call you Eggman?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hey Dr. Robotnik!  Have Scratch and Grounder been snooping as usual?
  • edited 2011-02-21 00:09:48
    If you DARE call me Dr Eggman, I will make you feel pain you didn't even think was possible!

What, glenn? Yes, they have been snooPINGAS usual, why do you ask?
  • Is this our first sockpuppet? I haven't seen any before this.
  • They've been around. Charlotte and sage, for starters.
  • But Charlotte is an alter-ego, not a sockpuppet!
  • Where's my Midi-chan? ^_^
  • Sure as fuck not here.
  • Don, I am NOT a sockpuppet! I am the great and glorious Dr Robotnik who is also a sockpuppet!
  • Midi-chan? You mean Midnight? Yeah, she's not here. She's off doing... Midnight stuff.
  • ^ I think I know what you mean. Question is, why isn't she doing Midnight stuff with me? >:(
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-02-21 01:16:16
    Who knows. It may be because she's off doing Midnight stuff with her boyfriend, or some other like-minded individual who just so happens to be a straight male.

I mean, she's got to cover up her latent lesbian tendencies somehow, right?
  • Yeah, I'll believe that the day pigs do my taxes.
  • >implying Rika Furude
  • Who is this Midnight and where can I find her? She seems to have people focusing solely on her. I could harness her powers and use them to finally create Eggman Land! And that blasted hedgehog could do nothing to stop me!

...Oh god, when did I go from world domination to trying to run an amusement park named after an insult a hedgehog uses?

I... I'm going to go cry now...
  • The Rambunctious 8-Year-Old
    Ooh, Eggman Land sounds like fun! Only I don't like rollercoasters, so be sure to have a corn maze or something.

Mother and I went into a corn maze once. It took us like 2 hours to find our way out, and Father decided it would be funny to play a little joke by stringing up his Policelinedonotcross tape across the exit. Only I'm not sure what the joke was supposed to be, because Mother just ripped the tape down and we walked to the minivan. Then we got Frostys on the way home.
  • edited 2011-02-21 01:22:59
    ^^^Hey now, amusement parks were how the Walt Disney Company took over the world...or at least part of it. You willing to invest in animation?

^Oh hey there. Isn't it past your bedtime?
  • Y'know Eggy, Midnight might be able to help with that world domination thing. Granted, there's an 83 percent chance you'll end up dead, but still, might be worth it, right?
  • The Rambunctious 8-Year-Old
    Well, yeah, it kinda is. I'm not allowed to stay up till 1:25 AM on school nights. Probably because whenever I do that I end up falling asleep in class and Ms. Teacherson takes away my recess privileges. But I'm staying up anyway right now, posting this from Father's old laptop. It's from the year 2004, so it's pretty slow and it's got Windows Expy, whatever that means.

I wanted my own laptop for Christmas, but Mother and Father wouldn't buy me one, and--don't tell anyone I told you this--I suspect they blackmailed Santa into not getting me one also. Because I totally texted him like a hundred times that I wanted a laptop for Christmas, but I didn't get one. :( And I apparently sent him too many texts, because Mother took away my phone for a month. Though that might have been because we later found out I was texting the manager at Applebee's instead of the Santa.
  • edited 2011-02-21 01:28:51

^^ Hey, if I spent the night with her and lived to tell the tale, anyone can.

(I mean that as a compliment.)