If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sex Is Evil

edited 2011-01-08 21:47:42 in General
I still don't think the trope makes much sense. What makes babies, after all.

(Though some said it was pleasure that made it "evil" last time around)

Comments

• It's because people fuck angels.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    Really, I honestly have to think that that whole mentality came about solely because some influential person couldn't get any, and when s/he said that it was because sex itself was evil and they were a HIGHLY MORAL PERSON, everyone listened.
  • Yes, I'm sure this attitude came about because of exactly one person in human history.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    When I post things in Comic Sans, they're not meant to be taken seriously.

ADVICE.
  • But... sex gets you killed! D:
  • ^^Fuck dude, it's hard to tell sometimes.
  • While I agree that sex in many cases can be very, very, very stupid, this trope is even more stupid.
  • asexuals = people with cognitive dissonance towards sex?
  • I think that like most things one should actually think a good deal about the consequences of engaging in sexual activity before actually going through with it. Perhaps, I am just weird though.

I think the trope in question is rather odd though because from the description I only get the impression that sexual harassment and rape is bad, not anything and everything sexual. I might just be reading it wrong.